Saturday, November 24, 2012

One Week

Today... was a day. I'm feeling the edgy nerves like a tiny electrical current running though each vein under my skin that zaps me with a surge every few minutes.

Oh yes. The wedding is one week away. One week, only.

Some may say I'm calm.

In some ways I am.

My fiance could tell you, though, I'm a little less than myself right now.

My mother would insist I'm PMSing.

My sister (the MOH) would say something in between, and then ask to do a hair trial after going to a tanning salon which has admittedly been amazing.

Bee Tee Dubs... she's amazing at hair. And yes, I'm using her for my wedding hair. I went to someone else professional... hated it.

Caleigh took one try to attempt what I was trying to explain once we were home again. One shot, she got it.

Case closed.

My mom is incredible, doing so much for this wedding... I doubt even hers was as amazing as I know mine will be because of her.

Truly. What a shame for my daughters....

They'll probably say, "Why can't Grandma plan our weddings!?"

Just wait. Check out my blog when it comes to planning my own children's weddings. It'll happen.

So tonight, I realize my to-do list fell short today. But the night is young. Maybe a few more check marks are in store before I close my eyes to wink past another anticipatory day.

"Here Comes the Bride" sounds more like a warning than a celebration.... wedding week has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment