Monday, November 26, 2012

Bask?

Ok, So now there are only five days until I play the part of the Bride. In fact, I am the bride. I won't be pretending.

I'm going to give myself entirely to the man of my dreams. In front of everyone I know, and maybe I have never even met before.

It's surreal.

Some people ask how I'm doing... and to be honest, I don't even know how to really answer.

I really don't.

I'm really nervous about some things.

I'm really excited about some things.

I'm crazy stressed about some things.

And I'm so happy at the same time.

But I am in desperate need of reminders to just bask in the reality of these next few days.

So this is my two cents for this day. This crazy, nervous, excited, stressed, happy, desperate day.

Today, there is much work to be done. Including my regular work schedule.

I'm not sure if I'll regret that, yet. In some ways, it's keeping me busy. But I must WILL myself to focus. And that, is a very difficult thing for me at the moment.

Prayers appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment