Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The way to my heart

Today was monumental. In many ways. In some unspoken ways, and then.... in the event that I cut around 12 inches off (Locks of Love!) of my long locks. My hair is now to only my shoulders.

And so, a picture might be nice, right? Well, so far, I like to sorta keep it mysterious and wait for people to just see me. I guess I've advertised it a bit anyway through statuses and what not. And yeah, if you were one of the few to see me upload a picture on facebook, you might know it was only up long enough to get a few people in a fury of commenting on the new do, but I took it down immediately, because I want it to be a bit more sought after. I can't make this crazy change easy for everyone else now, can I?

Ahhh... my head is sooo much lighter. But in case anyone wants to know, the way to my heart is still through my hair. And I'm thinking that will never change, no matter how far away the ends are from my face. It just might be harder for you to sneak up on me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment