Sunday, May 16, 2010

Still counting down, and so sad about it

This is the last Sunday with everyone here at Greenville. It's so depressing, I feel so down, I'm not sure what to do with myself.

I love Greenville people so much. Oh gosh, I don't think I've ever ever ever in my life been so upset to end school! What the heck. I'm just gonna list a bunch of things off. I have the best floor. All these girls are hilarious and so precious. I love them all. I love my profs, some of them even wear wear furry gloves and dread locks... in some ways I wish I were kidding.... but I'm not and that is amazing. I love studying with amazing freaks that start dancing and freakin' out while in the middle of the library. I love the musician glaze that lays over just about all of us. I love that we all complain about the D.C. (dining commons) but it's one of the best places on campus because it brings us all together. I love that every day in Intro Worship this semester I'd end up practically sitting on Kirstie's or Karel's or Rachel's laps because the stinking air conditioner was breathing ice on us for an hour and a half. Gosh, this semester at Greenville has been the best of my college experience thus far. BCC was a silly imitation (if you could ever begin to compare that school to Gville....) of what college is really about. It's amazing. I love college.

Well, that's about it. I'm off to the library to study with a bud. Maybe he'll freak out and start dancing or something too. Yes. That'd be good.

1 comment: