Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's good

Well... life is absolutely hoppin' in Williamsville. Zach just announced that he's running to the bank, and asked, "Does anyone wanna come?" Caleigh's and my ears perked up at the invitation as it progressed, assuming he'd only invite us if it were going to be a completely magical time... something like running to Sonic to get an amazing item off the cheap (which equals good) menu. But nope. He was just running to the bank. Talk about boring.

So tonight I ate gluten-free macaroni and cheese. Everyone else had already eaten. I ended up eating the whole thing. Now I feel rather gross. Sad day.

I keep waking up way too early. I don't know why. One would assume the role of a really late sleep after losing an house getting back to the East Coast after living in the Mid West. Once again, I'm disappointed at the progression of my sleeping patterns. I keep waking up early against all odds, and getting extremely fatigued by 4 o'clock in the afternoon or so.

I got to hang out with Bi on Tuesday. I was still in bed as she came in and sat on my bed. And we began the start of our monumental day. The reasons for it being entirely and incredibly monumental are for only us to know. And maybe others much down the road. But for now, it will be one of our best days simply because we say so, and only we'll know why. We graduated 8th grade together years ago on the outside, but inside we're still just 14 year olds. And now only one of us has the long locks to prove it. It's so different, but I do still like my shorter hair. Though I like it, I'm definitely gonna let it grow.

Last night Zach Ben and I had our first shore trip of the summer. It was great. I love love love the beach.

Goodness... this night is rather unexciting. I guess I shouldn't complain. A break is nice. And my brother loves my sister and I so much he didn't even want to go to the bank around the block without us. Ahh life. It's good.

3 comments:

  1. Every time you mention gluten-free... I want to cry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It is so well indeed to be understood. And for someone to comment on my blogs:) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’ll have to send me a couple (easier) GF recipes for me to work on before you come to my party. I also want to know what made the day monumental!

      Delete