Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May the 4th be with you

I know my title is cliche, but it had to be done.

I have just been having a really good day. I found out i nailed an A on a test I was dying over, so I naturally have felt very accomplished since this morning.

I was just thinking today how hilarious life is. Just when I begin to think my life is sort of boring at the moment, something new happens and makes me just mentally roll my eyes at my blondness over the simple complexity of life. It never gets old. It just keeps on chuggin. And never ceases to give me a moment to even process that it keeps going, which is just like trying to fix my hair while driving in a convertible which is also hilarious. Eventually you just gotta let your hair blow, and go with it.

So I guess I feel like my hair is blowing. It's probably covering my face so you can't see me physically roll my eyes at the hilarity of the day, but it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment