Monday, March 7, 2011

As I went down

This is my choir singing Down To the Rover to Pray. Kaitlin and I got to sing the solos, which we were so excited about, because the although the acoustics in Christ's Church Cathedral were ridiculously difficult to hear the choir with, they were wonderful with only two soloists.

It was also really cool for me to get to sing this solo, since I sang this song my junior year in high school in As You Like It, with the 4-H Burlington County Players:) It's just so cool to get to sing it again:)

I should also probably mention we normally do this song processing down the aisles. So we were just swaying back and forth last night in that concert. A little less extravagant, but just listen. It sounds so pretty with all those harmonies:)

1 comment:

  1. I know why you posted this.... :)

    I have to admit, it took 'til halfway through my second time watching this... but I may have probably almost started to tear up...

    ReplyDelete