Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another month gone by

My 20th post in one month. I feel like I have no life. 20 blogs in 31 days? Have mercy. But for someone like me that's not weird. So I don't feel weird. It's that easy.

Tomorrow is April. That is completely whack. I remember what I did April 1st last year. I was home for Easter, and I was reading The Atonement Child by Francine Rivers. I even remember what I wore that day. I remember how my hair was too. You think I'm joking. hah... no but for real. It was so nice to be home. So nice, so nice indeed. I went to help out with a drama practice for The Comedy of Errors.

Tomorrow... to be honest I don't feel like thinking about more things I have yet to do in the near future. I feel like taking a shower and reading and going to bed. So I think I'm going to do that.

So the point of me blogging right now... just the fact that I can. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment