Monday, March 8, 2010

'Tis Midnight

Four days until Choir Tour! I am consumed with the reality. I cannot wait. I'm so excited!

Mondays... they are so long! But today was a really good day. I felt a little lazy, possibly do to fatigue and stubborn unwillingness to get things done that could definitely handle being done despite my attitude... but for a Monday, it was jolly.

'Tis midnight! I remember a song I sang with my church choir at home a cantata a while ago. And it was called "'Tis Midnight." I still remember my part too. Creepy ooo's. But it is now midnight. I should probably go to bed. I love the emails I get several times a day with reminders to get good sleep this week, drink a lot of water, and eat fruit (good vitamins and extra fluids!) as much as we can before tour. I know I eat a ton of fruit. But the sleep part could use more attention. 

This blog has no point. But it's ok. I'm not even sure anyone reads this, but if you are bored, my sincere apologies.  

So attention I will give. Here's to a probably very busy but (hopefully?) quick week! Spring Break is in four days!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment