Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And He Will Make Your Path Straight

I'm just posting real quick before I get a-crackin' with my homework for tonight. But man, God is so good. Sometimes I just stand back and realize how much the Lord is providing for me. Even when I forget to pray for specific things, He somehow gets it done before I even ask. I had a moment today in choir rehearsal where I just realized a few ways God has provided for me in the last few weeks. He's just been planting the perfect people in my path. I know I'm being vague... but I guess it's just amazing how when we trust in Him, He guides our path, and also leads others to us as well and vice versa. 

So I guess that's all! Onto homework... in my pajamas. No need at all to be in uncomfortable clothes to do the work that must be done. Adieu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment