Saturday, May 21, 2011

One more day

I'm getting ready for a photo shoot with Zach and Cal for music stuff. I am a mess. Saying goodbye to people is killing me quickly. Even saying goodbye to my room, and the sidewalk I trip on all the time, and the silly fake flowers I eat next to every single day here...

This is the most miserable time. Sure I'm happy and genuinely excited. That's my character. It's my personality to be super excited about the next adventure. But I just wish I were going right to Nashville or something... it's going to be really difficult to be back under my parent's roof. I adore my family. Most of you know that. But I'm extremely independent. Especially after being at school, I have my own life. And It's so difficult to go back to needing to notify someone whenever I do anything. I love being on my own. I love living my life. I love my family, and when I'm without them, I miss them all the time.

But I just wish I were going right to Nashville. I'm ready for the next thing. It's difficult not letting home seem like a purgatory type of place before I live the rest of my life.

I really haven't been blogging much lately. That shouldn't be surprising with graduation happening tomorrow. One more day friends!

I'm just glad that half of Gville will be in Nashville eventually. I am so happy for that true thing. I'm so glad that half of my best friends will be abroad in NAshville in the Spring. Party. For the win. \

I'm done college, people. How the heck did this happen?! I'm only 20. I feel the weight of the emptiness of that age right now. I could have been here 2 more years. But I do honestly believe it's a Godhthing. He is not surprised I'm only 20. He has a plan. And I'm excited. And seriously dreading saying goodbye so many time.


Ok that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment