Friday, May 27, 2011

Guess what

I'm getting a tattoo.

It's funny, because I guess I forgot (?) to tell a lot of people. Next time you see me, I may or may not have a tat on my hand.

I'll tell much more about it once I can post a picture of the completed result.

Right now, I'll just say this. Worry not my dears. I would not brand myself with words or anything really, if it were not for a really personal and meaningful reason.

I want to glorify God in everything I do. I pray that God establishes the work of my hands. Like David prayed in the Psalms. And whatever I do with my hands, I want to be founded and created out of hands and a heart devoted to glorifying God first and only. Not just above all... but only.

So. That's all I'll say right now. Maybe you'll see a picture soon. Maybe.... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment