Thursday, July 29, 2010

Simple

I'm just in a contemplative mood at the moment. I just got back from a walk with Caleigh, and it was so nice. Just flip flops. No hard core running or anything. I've been going for walks a lot lately. I love it. It's so simple. So serene. Using my feet at a walking pace causes my head to rotate at a walking pace too. Calm. But still going. It's refreshing, and I like it.

We stopped at a lake, and put our feet in the water. It felt good. Cool. The storm had shaken up the water, leaving it a little distressed, but still friendly.

We walked barefoot for a while, allowing the sand to brush itself off against the pavement.

I love the simplicity to life. It's the most complicated messed up concept... life... but it's so good. And I like it.

1 comment:

  1. I think if I lived where you do... I would take walks like that every night. I walk around here sometimes... But there's too much civilization.

    ReplyDelete