Monday, April 12, 2010

All By Myself

Well everyone, I'll be all by myself tonight. My roommate Francine (aka Ali Lakey) is staying at her house tonight. So I shall be all by myself. And so, I realized, I would hate to have my own room. All the years and years I could not stand the nonexistent privacy I knew from sharing a room with at least one or two people... I need the presence of another person now. Crazy!

And mom if you're reading this, I do not grant you the right to weigh this over my head this summer when I resort to complaining of no time to myself. I will remind you of this right I did not give you if this statement is violated. Ok, moving on now...:)

So in case anyone doesn't know what i'm talking about, please listen to the song I attached to this blog (clicking the title of this post will do it too...). And share in my loneliness.

All by myself... except for Katie and Whitney sitting on my bed right now because I made them:) OK good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment