Monday, January 2, 2012

To say the least

I still am stunned at myself for only posting one stinking blog in all of December.

That was wild.

Anyway, I'm going to attempt keeping up a little better. I started this blog nearly two years ago. I'm so reflective, and I've hardly been able to reflect because so much has transpired over the past two months, it's honestly hard to keep up myself.

I was in NY for 4 days this past week. I went to visit Caleb in St. Louis for 3 days, and then went right to NY the morning after I got home from seeing Caleb. We had no internet and no cell phone reception. That was hard. But really cool, too.

God's really working on my heart in a few ways. It's really cool. You know... I am so comfortable not being in the know about things in my life right now. I love being taken by surprise so much more now, than I ever have been in the past. God keeps amazing me... I am so stunned, I just don't even know what to do. There are some things God has done in me this week, they're a little too personal to share, but He is doing miracles and I can hardly stand even thanking Him, because it's just not enough. I don't know what to do... I just don't.

I do not know what God is doing in my life. I am overwhelmed and my time with Him is thrown off... but I know He knows I'm just a little overwhelmed and hardly even know how to organize my life. Not that I'm letting myself off the hook with the importance of my relationship with my Jesus... that's not it at all. I just know God is saying, "Yeah... it's gonna take a little time figuring these new things out."

I'm in a sorting out process.

God is amazing me. I am speechless. I've waited to be. This is cool.

I'm thinking 2012 is going to be an exciting year to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment