Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hold it

I should be asleep. How often my blogs begin this way. But really. I'm sick. It's too late to do this. But I promise I won't be long.

Blogging is something I will be doing more of. For sure. It's been too long. Yes, much as transpired these past weeks. Many things I haven't spoken about for the public eye. But oh, hush. It'll come out soon enough.

You all know I can't keep secrets. You who read these blogs. You'll be able to figure things out as they come.

There are a lot of things God's doing in my life, but many of them are more on the personal side. I'll be posting some rather vague blogs. So I hope you won't get upset.

I'm speaking as if I have an audience. Even if I don't, I like to pretend I do. Even if it's just me writing to myself and I.

So. I will be writing more. Hold your breath. You'll breathe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment