Monday, April 18, 2011

Lights will guide you home

Hello all,

Tonight I have to say I am contemplative. So little time left here at Greenville. It completely baffles me. Every time I head back to Tenney to finally get some sleep all these late nights... I feel so at peace, like I'm in communion with the atmosphere around me. Like I'm soaking it in. Like just knowing that I'm having these moments of embracing every second here will make leaving easier.

I'm not sure it will.

Things are wonderful here. I love all my friends. It's my home here. Now it is. It's become my home.

Some hilarious and fabulous things have sprung up since Spring on campus... one thing I am beyond excited about. A few of us basically started a swing dance group. Last night there were 20 people who came out! We were swinging and flipping all over the place. Our next time to get together is tomorrow night. For this I cannot wait. And it seems I am not the only one... everyone's statuses on facebook are about swing dancing. It makes me so unbearably happy.

So for those of you reading this... come out to the Burritt Gym tomorrow night at 8:30pm. You will love your life. I'm serious. If you're already a happy camper... imagine how much happier this could make you.

I'll post a video of all of us dancing soon.

This week I'm going home. I'll be home from April 22- May 1. It's a long time. I have mixed feelings about going away from Greenville for so long when I have so little time before I graduate. GRADUATE! Someone help me... But it will be wonderful to see my family back in New Jersey again, and to be with Laura! She's getting married on the 30th. I am a bride's maid. This is the reason for the trip. One of my best friends is getting married. I'm so excited for it. Ben and Laura are a beautiful couple. I'm so excited for them, and so excited to be a part of their wedding.

My title is from Fix You by Coldplay. My Vespers band is playing for Vespers this week, and we're doing this song for a skit. I'm excited for that too:)

Ta ta now dearies!

No comments:

Post a Comment