Monday, April 4, 2011

He's Good

This is just to say that God is at work in Greenville. I wish I could stay up and tell all you faithful readers the crazy things going on right now... but I'll just say this... there is no unrest that won't relent to an all powerful and loving God. There is no anxiety that does not fall on its knees when placed before the Lord. There is no hopelessness that will remain when placed before a God where hope is the only direction behind Him.

I'm honestly just encouraged and overwhelmed to the point that I feel superhuman and feel like I don't need sleep. Where's Mike Tulimiero when I need him?! (He sang Superhuman with me in my Senior Recital...)

Anyway... goodnight. I'm going to sleep, and then get up early to work on a paper. Yeah. This is how you know I'm supernaturally fueled right now. I hate waking up early. I love sleeping in.

But God is so good... Ok... bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment