Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April showers

Hello my dears:)

I am home in beautiful (way humid) New Jersey. I'm home for Laura's (I call her Lashes) and Ben's wedding. It's been so nice to be home for her.

I decided to leave a little update on my blog as far as music is going... You may or may not remember when I blogged about recording down in Nashville in January with The Madison Letter. Well their EP is now released on itunes! I sang on "We're Gonna Make IT," which is a really awesome song. I love singing it.

I have to admit I feel like a five year old how excited I am that I'm on itunes. It's just a duet, but it's so exciting! So if you desire to hear the song, you may hear it on itunes! So exciting indeed. The entire EP is awesome. I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more from The Madison Letter soon.

I feel like this time in my life is full of showers. A lot of rain is coming down and I know it's watering something. I'm not sure what it's watering though.

I know it's something good. Just like a pregnant woman knows she's having a baby and not a hippo. I know it's something good.

Ok, that's my update!

No comments:

Post a Comment