Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teach me

It is true that one never stops learning.

Learning takes humility. It takes a subconscious, "Yes, it's true, I did not know that until now," type of permission.

When people I love teach me something new about myself that I don't like... it's even harder. Especially if I did know it, and it's just brought to my attention.

When we choose friends, it is so incredibly important that we choose friends who are uplifting, and who have the ability to see through lenses of love.

Otherwise when they "teach" you something... they're doing it to fulfill themselves, and not to better you.

I'm very blessed. I've got some good people in my life.

And now the count down till the end of the school year continues! I can hardly come to grasp this fact, that the end is in nine days.

No comments:

Post a Comment