Sunday, June 17, 2012

Begun

My goal for this year was to try to write more blogs than I had been. I eventually surrendered to the fact that this is just a season in my life where my writing habits fluctuate. It's weird for me, to be sure.

I am done the school year. Last week was tough, and I would not like to experience it again, though it was precious, as well.

This week I look forward to so many things: TONS of Evelia practices. I'm excited though.

We're playing at Creation in a week and a half. That's slightly frightening.

But extremely exciting.

I am rounding up a lot of loose ends before I go to St. Louis for a mini vacation with Caleb and his family. I cannot wait. I feel like I'm just holding my breath waiting to see him again... Gosh I miss that man.

Many a thing happening this week. The adventure of Summer 2012 has begun. Let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment