Thursday, June 7, 2012

The 2nd chronicle

The count down doth continue.

One week and I am a free bird. I still have an in service day next Friday, but I hardly count that as work. It doesn't even start till 9. I get to sleep in!

I am getting exceptionally excited for this weekend. My friends Shannon and Andrew are getting married. I like to say that I had a part in their love story... but I'll just say I am extremely excited that they're tying the knot this Sunday in Greenville!

I am singing for the wedding and I am so excited.

I get to see so many of my Greenville friends, too! Lots of people I haven't seen since graduation. I am so happy about it. I hadn't really thought about how amazing it's going to be until this morning really. Now that it's so close. I've had things on my mind to be accomplished beforehand this whole week, so I haven't really gotten past that.

I still have 2 loaded days ahead. I leave with Zach Saturday morning to St. Louis.

And yes. I get to be with my man. Gosh I miss Caleb. All the time. I hate long distance right now.

I just love him, and I hate spending life moments on things he can't be a part of.

And so this Summer has quickly become another chronicle of trusting the Lord for knowing the good plans He has.

The summer hasn't even started, but this I know.

Let the games begin. Or continue. Whichever. Let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment