Monday, May 14, 2012

Today

Over and over I am reminded how important is it for me to have goals. I am a goal oriented person. If I lack a goal, I am hardly able to get moving.

If I don't have clear direction, I just melt all over the place, and I never get where I'm going.

Right now, I am struggling to have a goal. My goal is more like getting done the school year, and finally getting to rest. But that doesn't help me while I still have 5 weeks to go.

I keep needing to refocus. I lose it so easily. I lose what my purpose is. I lose it on  daily basis. Really... it's discouraging.

I feel like I'm not giving my all. I feel like I'm just barely getting by. I hate feeling like I'm not doing my best. I hate giving anything "less than."

It is soooooo inexpressibly necessary to take things one day at a time. It is the ONLY way. My goodness, if I tried to take on more than my own...

In other words, the only thing that is presented me, is this moment.

Being so futuristic and goal/task oriented... I struggle with this so much. So much indeed.

Just today. That's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment