Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hair down

You know what? I love the moments all the teachers have moments together. All of us. When we're in devotions on Thursdays, or when we eat lunch together in one of the classrooms. I love when we talk about celebrity gossip because it's just stupid. I love when  the oldest teacher here comments on how attractive certain men are, and is constantly probing us younger girls about who we think is cute.

Of COURSE the only man I find attractive is my boyfriend. Hahaha, no that guy really does have all the life in my eyes.

I love the moments we all laugh and joke and tease each other. To the point of needing to text one another  afterwards to make sure no one was offended, and to make sure nothing is repeated. That is hilarious.

Getting to the end of this school year has been a burden the past few months especially. It's just so much. Too much. But, true to Shaina-form, I eventually get sentimental. I can feel the pull of the coming waves, knowing this time will soon turn and splash the aftermath foam all over, and will never be again.

So here's to the wind and pull of the coming waves. I'm letting my hair down, so I feel the fullness of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment