Sunday, February 12, 2012

This is pointless

Blah. I have been in bed seemingly nonstop for over 40 hours now. WHUT.

Sick. Lame. Vomit. Oh yes.

Anyway, maybe it was a good thing in disguise. Because I never slow down. Come on... look at my life. I never slow down. Thank God for Caleb. He declares my stubbornness all the time. He makes me deals so I'll take medicine. I won't otherwise.

I like to think I take care of myself well. But... it's good I have Caleb too... :)

I wrote a song today. HALLELU.

It's been so long, dude. Being sick seriously takes it out of me. If I can't sing I don't feel like singing.

And I actually like this song. So that's nice.

This blog is pointless. I don't care.

I don't have much left to say. True to form... I wrote a song, so I have less of a need to express myself. So... bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment