Friday, February 11, 2011

Jury is done!

I passed my Senior Recital Jury!

Ahhhhh and the loads and loads of nervous tension begin to unwind... what a lovely moment.

This is not to say life is slowing down. It shall be on the fast track until the recital is over. Then after that is the race to spring break. Then after Spring break is the race to Laura's wedding! Then... we don't like to talk about that yet. Not yet.

I have seemingly no energy whatsoever for anything other than music. If it's not about my recital, I hardly even care. I go to class. I take notes. But I am in no way ready to attack the homework that will (I tell myself this... the achiever in me cannot die...)get done within the next few days.

I cannot express how excited I am for sleeping in tomorrow morning. I haven't done that in what feels like weeks. I guess that's the truth. It's been a while.

So now, I will ready myself for more singing... Chamber Singers rehearsal. Another thing to sing for. I'm tired. But I'll do it. Haha, I am so dramatic sometimes. I know it. Then Andrew Hall's Sr. Recital dress rehearsal tonight. Then! Whatever the heck I want to do, I'll do.

How I wish I had a piano in my room. That's what I want. I want to play. But I think I'll sleep. Or something like that.

The Jury is done! And passed! And so I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment