Friday, February 18, 2011

Fab fab fab

Tonight was just ultra fab. Blakeley, Em and I went into St. Louis and just chilled out, bought some Froyo, drank some starbucks, and just had an awesome time. I love just hanging with my girlfriends. It's so relaxing, and wonderful. And I just love life with such wonderful people. People who know I'm a dork, and make mistakes and think stupid things sometimes. People I know have done silly things, and made difficult decisions before, and who are probably just as messed up as anyone else. It's beautiful. Just being with people. I love people.

It was also a lovely evening. The moon was so big I felt like it could swallow me. I wouldn't have minded. I wonder what the stomach of the moon would feel like. Probably chai tea. With a good puff of whip cream on top. I'd think so.

I wore my blue heels tonight. As soon as I got out of the parking lot on The Loop, I took them off and wore flats. Yes, heels, boots... cute shoes... my girly weakness. I do not profess to be uninfected. I am indeed. But I also like to be comfortable.

My Senior Recital is in 8 days! Fab. I'm super excited. I admit I am nervous, and hope it all comes together... some loose ends to be clipped and tied back together. But I am beyond excited. This time next week, my mom, dad, 5 sisters, and not just Zach but my little brother Nate will be in Greenville, along with my best friend Bi, and my Uncle Phil and Aunt Barb. A lot of Williamses in tony little Greenvile:) It's gonna be awesome:)

I can't wait to wear my dresses, and my boots for the recital. I actually did put a good deal of thought into what I'm wearing. I have more shopping to do for the whole ordeal... rose pedals and candles for the stage... ribbon for the first few aisles... it's gonna be pretty:)

I do believe I will be going to bed soon. I was invited to do Pokies tonight... a restaurant like 15 minutes away. I should go. Live a little. But. I think I should probably sleep... choir all day tomorrow, and then super early day Sunday for choir again... then the week of my recital... you'd think I'm a whimp. But I like to believe I'm just simply taking care of my voice. I'm really excited for my recital... I actually get to sing all these different songs, of completely different genres all in the same hour...ish. I can't go and sing an Italian song for special music at church. Nor can I randomly sing Because of You by Kelly Clarkson for Vespers. It just don't work that way darlin! So I'm excited.

Peace be to you, dear world. I hope your evening under that huge, gorgeous, bright silver moon gives you rest and sweet dreams in slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment