Thursday, October 14, 2010

A token

It is so late. But I'm up anyway, a paper left undone, and my face only just washed to let myself know the end is in sight.

I haven't blogged for over a week. Usually that means I'm either busy, or I just can't get my words right. I think this is a mixture of both. And I'm forcing myself to just write. So this will be short, but I need to get the ball rolling on my thoughts.

Trina came "home" tonight and told me something. It made us both quiet in contemplation. Without getting into it, this issue if you will, has been something on my mind for the past month or so. I just kept feeling a burden on my heart. I had never had to deal with a certain situation, and I wondered what I'd do if I had to. And now, knock knock... and behind door number one... exactly what I've contemplated for weeks. Completely random! And going back to a blog I wrote a few weeks ago, when something is on my heart, I'm only sharing in what is on God's heart. We only borrow from what is already on His heart. Like we're given but a token of the wealth that is inside the heart of God.

So, I guess I'm testifying that this is true over again. I think God has been preparing me for this new thing. Yes I know I am being extremely vague.

So that's all. I'm taking a few thoughts to bed with me tonight. 1) God is crafty. 2) I'm really tired. And 3) I really hope my test in the morning doesn't kick the whole day in the butt. Oh. There's a fourth. I hope this paper doesn't take too much more than the slim time I have between classes in the morning. Yep. That about does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment