Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm crazy, but I'm serious

Ok, I have decided something. It's 2 am, and I just finished talking to my mom for a while about my teaching stuff I've been doing for the past few years. I'm going to make my own curriculum. I'm tired of reforming my own stuff over and over again off of a book that doesn't always cut it for what I think my students really need. So I'm going to make my own.

I'm actually completely serious. A lot of people have asked me if I plan on doing that, and my answer has always been "I would love to." but now I think I'm actually going to begin actively pursuing it. I'm going to start researching and reading a bunch of books. I'm going to do this. I think it'd be awesome. And I would love to do it. Can you imagine teaching from your own book? How freaking awesome would that be? And thinking futuristically, that could definitely help me pay off my loans faster:) Good deal.

So I'm going to make my own Latin curriculum for young kids. Call me crazy. But I think I've already established quite well I am that. I'm tired. Good grief, good night world.

2 comments:

  1. I'll call you in a few years for a copy for Ben :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! You have a name!?!?! Kristi this is wonderful. haha I can't wait to meet this baby boy.

    ReplyDelete