Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just Thinking

I can't believe how busy this last week has been! It's tiring though nice at the same time. I have a life again. I have things to do. I like having things to do.
My face is burning from new face wash I got last night. It kind of worries me. It was Clean and Clear, and it was only $1.11.... which to me made me wonder if something was wrong with it. Clean and Clear is usually like 4 or 5 bucks... not like, 1. Anyway, I hope my face is still in tact in the morning. 
I'm slightly tired. I've been pretty tired all weekend, and today I even slept for about an hour and a half after church. It was hard to get up. But in about eight hours the string of the week begins again! I suppose that's alright. Once I get going in the swing of the week I'll probably start kicking my legs to go higher as if I'm really on a swing. Right now, I am just so mellow. Not quite tired enough to go to sleep, or more maybe unwilling to let the weekend end. 
Our worship ensemble starts practice tomorrow night! That'll be nice to get back to that. We're playing on Wednesday. 
I am very excited for Friday to come. I'm planning on getting up to Evanston to see Aijalon! I say planning, because I hope snow doesn't mess with those plans. Anyway, it's been over month, and I am so excited to get to see him. 
This morning church was cool.  I like the pastor there, at First Christian Church in Greenville. He was the pastor who spoke in chapel this week that I wrote about a few days ago. He's such an outgoing person, and really easy to listen to. He spoke on the passage in Deuteronomy chapter 6 about parenting and stuff like that. There were a bunch of baby dedications today too. Adorable babies... i wanted to take a few with me:) Anyway, that passage in Deuteronomy has been following me lately. Seems Like I saw it like 3 times this week before this morning. It's all about how the words of the Lord should be spoken about all the time, written everywhere, having to do with everything we do and say. Usually when things like this happen-- as in when I keep seeing the same passage or verse repeatedly--  God's usually up to something in my heart. I guess I'll have to keep seeking this one out. 
So....I'll try to go to bed now... or soon. Sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment