Saturday, September 28, 2013

Half

Tomorrow is our first Half Marathon!!! We've trained for five months, people. We're up to 18.4 miles in training, so this 13.1 shouldn't be the death of us.

I am so crazy excited to experience a race, finally. We're obviously not trying to win the race. We just want to finish and finish strong.

Caleb would run this run, except for the fact that his flight for Atlanta for work leaves right after the race is over. So we'll get a few sweaty goodbyes before he takes his fancy business man self on the road to the airport. We agreed that even though he's more than trained to run this Half, he'll skip this one and run the Philly Half in November on the day of the Full Marathon.

I am psyched.

My massive green smoothie is still surging through my body from two hours ago. I've been cleaning my house like a machine just to get some energy out.

My first Half Marathon is tomorrow!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment