Monday, April 30, 2012

How sweet it is to love

This is going to make a lot of people roll their eyes. I don't even care.

I am so in love. This is the best love I could never have even imagined... Caleb is the most incredible man in the world. Last night I was just so entirely unwilling to hang up on skype. I just wanted to stare at him. I can't believe he's real. My whole life, I dreamed of this guy. It comes down to that.

I don't know anyone I'd rather spend my free moments with. He's my best friend. I love him so, so much.

It is just the best thing in the world to wake up to an adorbs text from him... It's just the best thing in the world to be his girlfriend. I don't how I got so lucky. I don't.

He's the biggest goofball, and the best romantic I've ever met.

I've always been girly. I don't always like to be, though. Let's be real. This society frowns upon it. Society loves a woman to be "strong" and "tough." I can be... but it's a facade. It's a guard. It keeps me from being vulnerable.

No one has ever made me feel so safe. No one has ever actually been safe.

It feels so good. It is so good.

So, I love this guy. His name is Caleb. I love him.  Seriously... just look at him:)




No comments:

Post a Comment