Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What's goin' down in Williams' Town

Being Home for Thanksgiving is completely fabulous. I adore my family so much it hurts. I love fighting with everyone else in the house to get a few intelligent words in to my mom. I love the dorky things my siblings do. I love getting to share what's been going down in Gville. It's just so refreshing.

Today is Olivia's 9th birthday. She's my "twin" in the family. We look the most alike, and act the most alike. It's adorable, and I adore her.

Last night I got to spend some time with one of my best friends, Laura. Laura got engaged on Sunday afternoon, which I cannot contain my excitement about. It was so great to get to spend some time with her and Ben last night. We had our first sleepover last night, which is rather odd since we've been such great friends for so long. It was grand.

I got to spend some time with another best girl, Bi on Monday night. She slept over my place. My life is hilarious. I hate when people leave, so I do pretty much anything to prevent it. I sleep on the floor if I have to. I love being home, and I love my family and my amazing friends.

I've been tutoring a lot this week, which is very cool and I am very thankful for the opportunity to do that since I've been tutoring on Skype all semester. It's really nice to be in person this week. Fab!

There are a lot of thoughts going on in my head, and I would love to type them all out so I can read them myself and maybe get a better idea of what they even mean... but I have to go get some errands run for me mater. That's Latin:)

Anyway, more to come, cross my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment